- Palmer Snyder ABS
- Plywood core
- 5 year warranty
- 16 gauge legs
- 1600 lb load limit
- Available in Grey, Dark Brown and Beige, Grey Speckle and Beige Speckle
5 year warranty. The plastic folding table is constructed from two vacuum formed sheets of ABS plastic which are firmly attached to a strong inner wooden frame and supported by 16 gauge steel legs of a wishbone style. The top and bottom sheets are chemically bonded with a high grade epoxy to keep moisture or dirt from migrating into the inside of the table.
The ABS material is Monsanto 841 with a hair cell finish on the external surface. The top is 120 thick and the bottom .080 thick. This thickness will provide high impact resistance such as repeated sharp blows from a hammer and have better resistance against damage from the sun or other heat sources. Made with molded plastic external corners, to prevent damage if dropped on its corner. Load limit of 1600 lbs. Legs bolted to table underneath. 16 gauge steel legs, 8 gauge brace and locking rings.
- B-1860-SW (18 x 60): $ 920.00 (30 lbs)
- B-1872-SW (18 x 72): $ 970.00 (34 lbs)
- B-1896-SH (18 x 96): $1100.00 (41 lbs)
- B-2460-SH (24 x 60): $1100.00 (35 lbs)
- B-2472-SH (24 x 72): $1120.00 (39 lbs)
- B-2496-SH (24 x 96): $1230.00 (43 lbs)
|Size||18 x 60|